Tunisian Lace Ascot
This elegant and lacy Tunisian Scarf is made from a one-row repaet that is easy to memorize. Though simple, the resukt is elegant and practical.
Machine Washable & Dryable
- Source: Interweave Press
- Media: Magazine
- Issue: Interweave Crochet - Spring 2008
- Photo Page: 83
- Pattern Page: 82
- Click here to receive Knitting Daily, a daily email newsletter with free patterns and tips weekly
- MerLin 60% Wet Spun Linen / 40% Merino Wool
- 100 gram skein / 250 yds
- Fine / Sport Wt. (Fine #2)
Needles and Materials
- Tunisian hook size J/10 (6mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- 17 sts = 3" and 10 rows = 4" in shell pattern